[GE users] Grid errors submitting with a script

myiagros dweichenthal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 19:18:22 BST 2010

I've been trying to figure out what Grid has been complaining about all day.

I've created a script which will be used to submit Grid jobs. This script runs without any issues when run without Grid. It uses NC Verilog as the job software.

Once I tell it to go through Grid I get these errors:
[user at dilithium ~]$ cat gridscript.sh.e183
Illegal variable name.
[user at dilithium ~]$ cat gridscript.sh.o183
Warning: no access to tty (Bad file descriptor).
Thus no job control in this shell.

Is there any way to find out what variable it is talking about? The only variable in my script is "user=$(whoami)"