[GE users] Grid errors submitting with a script

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Mon Mar 29 19:30:42 BST 2010

Sounds like your script is being run under a different shell environment
than you are expecting. This is possible depending on SGE's settings as
there are some modes that ignore the first line of the jobscript in
order to implement the POSIX batch scheduling standard.

Try passing the "-S /bin/sh" or whatever argument to your qsub command
to explicitly choose the interpreter.

-Chris