[GE users] PE "only offers 2147483647 slots"

fx d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Mar 30 13:51:37 BST 2010

I've just noticed that jobs waiting on sufficient consumables (licence
tokens in this case) are getting the reason reported by 6.2u5's qstat as

  cannot run in PE "smp" because it only offers 2147483647 slots

(That's 2???1, of course.)

I can't see a report of this, but before I make one, is the issue
already known?

--
(Dr) Dave Love
?E-Science?, Computing Services Department, University of Liverpool
AKA fx at gnu.org