[GE users] SGE 6.2U3 question

gtatachar gopinath.tatachar at gs.com
Wed Mar 31 18:27:12 BST 2010

I am running 6.2U3 open source version on Linux. I am using NFS FS for spooling. Recently we have seen an exponential increace NFS latency on our netapp filer. I have the following questions:

1. How can I find out the jobs that ran during a specific time interval? (I tried the qacct command; only reports the summary and can not list the jobs in a particular interval - at least that's what I thought)

2. Also, in the accounting field the IO and IOW fields are always "0" ; it some how doesn't make sense.

Any help/info is appreciated.

Thanks
Gopi