[GE users] SGE 6.2U3 question

templedf daniel.templeton at oracle.com
Wed Mar 31 18:48:19 BST 2010

Check the qacct(1) man page.  -b and -e are what you want.  Now that
will only show you jobs that ended within the specified constraints.  If
you want to know what was running, you'll need to have ARCo installed,
or at least have the reporting file turned on.

The IO stats are always 0 on OSes that don't report per-process IO info.

Daniel