[GE users] SGE 6.2U3 question

gtatachar gopinath.tatachar at gs.com
Wed Mar 31 18:53:23 BST 2010

I used -b & -e; it doesn't give me what I want. It summarizes and gives the wallclock time used by all jobs and etc.

qacct -b 1003311205.00 -e 1003311208.00
Total System Usage
    WALLCLOCK         UTIME         STIME           CPU             MEMORY                 IO                IOW
          105            10             0            12              6.660              0.000              0.000

I need to see what was running in a specific period and looks like I need ARCo installed.
Also, not sure why IO and IOW is always "0"

Thanks