[GE users] installed under ge6.2u4

mlmersel Jerry.Mersel at weizmann.ac.il
Sun May 2 15:11:54 BST 2010

Hi:

  I installed gridengine under directory ge6.2u4.
  When I install the latest patch this will be a misnomer.

  If I change the directory to ge6.2u5  what else should I change.
  Can the name change cause problems? Should I just live with this misnomer
  or can I safely fix it.

  Thanks.

With Blessings
and Best regards,

Jerry
2363

You shall do no unrighteousness in judgment; you shall not favor the poor, nor favor the mighty; but in righteousness you shall judge your neighbor.
(Torah portion, Kedoshim, Leviticus 19:15)