[GE users] installed under ge6.2u4

mlmersel Jerry.Mersel at weizmann.ac.il
Mon May 3 12:48:15 BST 2010

Yes. I've seen this.
And I wanted to ask.

Why does:

mv <arch>/sge_shepherd <arch>/sge_shepherd.sge61

allow the daemons to contin ue while a copy does not.

Which
scripts do I need to change (from ge6.2u4 to sge).
I found:

sgeexecd
sgemaster
settings.csh
settings.sh
bootstrap
as well as binaries in the database.

With Blessings
and Best regards, and thanks.

Jerry
2363

You shall do no unrighteousness in judgment; you shall not favor the poor, nor favor the mighty; but in righteousness you shall judge your neighbor.
(Torah portion, Kedoshim, Leviticus 19:15)