[GE users] Does "qdel" command not recognized in Korn-Shell ?

dangruhn Dan.Gruhn at groupw.com
Tue May 4 21:59:42 BST 2010

Looks like a difference in your PATH between the two shells, is that possible?

Dan

On 05/04/2010 04:48 PM, arvindpetaru wrote:

Hi,

  I was trying a simple script to execute but it fails to recognize "qdel" command in the script/job if I selected shell as "ksh" (i.e., #$ -S /bin/ksh), but it works fine when the shell is "sh"(bourne shell). Am i missing something here. FYI, I sourced the settings.sh file. I'd appreciate if anyone can give me some inputs here. Below is my simple script.

File:test.sh
#!/bin/ksh

#$ -S /bin/ksh
#Works fine if above is /bin/sh