[GE users] Shadow master

tmacmd tmacmd at gmail.com
Fri May 7 11:30:02 BST 2010

Are you using a RPC-based spooling DB server or is your BDB over NFSv4?
Only those two methods allows for the use of a shadow.
Did you source your settings.sh file?
Is this a different arch than what you have installed?
(look at uname -a and then look in the util dir to verify)

--tmac
        Tim McCarthy
    Principal Consultant

 RedHat Certified Engineer