[GE users] exit status = 10 pe_start = 134

henk h.a.slim at durham.ac.uk
Fri May 7 17:12:46 BST 2010

Hi Reuti

> When you use Open MPI, there is no need for any start procedure of the
> PE. Did you define one anyway as you use the same PE also for other
> types of jobs?

No, there is no start procedure. The queue is basically the default
all.q with adjustment for the pe and the number of slots:

shell_start_mode      posix_compliant
starter_method        NONE
suspend_method        NONE
resume_method         NONE
terminate_method      NONE

I also tried the debug options with the dl utility but I don't think
this gives more information for this kind of problem?

Thanks