[GE users] qsh xterm

brianandrus bdandrus at nps.edu
Fri May 7 18:43:09 BST 2010

All,

I am trying to get qsh to run and provide an xterm window on our cluster.

When I run ?qsh xterm?, it immediately returns:

error: Unknown option script

If I just run qsh alone, it successfully schedules a job, which is there and then goes away.
I tried googling around to see what the above error is, but cannot find anything.

Any help will be appreciated.

Brian Andrus