[GE users] How to get one of my jobs to land on top of other pending jobs belonging to me - no impact to other users jobs

shruti_m shruti at synopsys.com
Fri May 7 19:34:31 BST 2010

Hi Andy,

We use project sharetree policy with default.We just increase the fairshare of projects and put it on different q with restricted access if users need to go for higher priority job/rush jobs.

This request scope needs to be limited to just one user and his jobs on regular q being shared with all other users using same project.

So, what is the right way to get the desired results?

Thanks,
Shruti