[GE users] complex use of complexes

gragghia gragghia at utk.edu
Tue May 11 20:52:00 BST 2010

Are you suggesting to break the job up into two jobs with different
resource requests?  They would have to be running at the same time
(something that I don't think you can guarantee), and MPI wouldn't know
how to communicate with the processes of a different job.

--
Gerald Ragghianti

Newton HPC Program http://newton.utk.edu/
Office of Information Technology