[GE users] is xml-qstat alive?

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Tue May 11 22:45:27 BST 2010

Development has sort of stalled -- I'm concentrating on amazon cloud stuff these days and Mark Olesen also has other non-sge responsibilities these days. Best resource for XML-stat moving forward would be the version that Mark put up at github.com.

I still plan on working on it, i want an iPad rendering view among other features but other higher priority day job obligations are pulling me in different directions.

Regards,
Chris

/** Sent from mobile device, apologies for typos and terseness **/