[GE users] is xml-qstat alive?

olesen Mark.Olesen at faurecia.com
Tue May 11 23:45:56 BST 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-11 at 22:18 +0100, paul_simpson wrote:
> hi all,
>

> xml-qstat looks very promising.  however, i've just looked at the
> mailing list and it seems very quiet, almost deadly quiet.  in a leap
> of faith - i downloaded it, install cocoon and got it running - well
> almost.  it's server the web page - but cant see my queue/cluster.
>  i've follow the instructions - but no joy.  am i alone in trying to
> get this work - or maybe looking in the wrong place?
>

> if it is dead - are there any good alternatives to it - it looks just
> what i need...

If you try out my forked version
   http://olesenm.github.com/xml-qstat/

You should find that the HTTPi version is not anywhere as difficult to
get working as the cocoon version. This git version corresponds to what
we currently have running on our system.

/mark

DISCLAIMER:
This electronic transmission (and any attachments thereto) is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited. Faurecia does not guarantee the integrity of this transmission and shall therefore never be liable if the message is altered or falsified nor for any virus, interception or damage to your system.