[GE users] setting the queuing system to run Python multiprocessing

cguilbert69 cguilbert69 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 01:58:47 BST 2010

Dear list,

I spend weeks on it , you are my last hope ! ;-)

I intend to use python multiprocessing script on a Rock cluster.
How could I create a multiprocessor environment to run Python multiprocessing ?
Should I create a SMP environment  ?
How ?

Any type of scripts (even undocumented) using python multiprocessing as an example would be very welcome ;-)

Thanks so much

Chris