[GE users] question about queues and limitations to specific nodes

gragghia gragghia at utk.edu
Thu May 13 22:12:42 BST 2010

Yes, you can use the "-w" option to qsub.  This will throw an error to
the user if the job is won't be able to run (without a configuration
change).  We add a line "-w e" to our site sge_request file in order to
make this behavior the default for all users.

--
Gerald Ragghianti

Newton HPC Program http://newton.utk.edu/
Office of Information Technology