[GE users] submitting a job via a browser

mlmersel Jerry.Mersel at weizmann.ac.il
Sun May 16 14:33:17 BST 2010

Hi:

 Several weeks ago I attended a oracle/sun seminar and someone spoke about
submitting jobs from the web using gridengine.

I can't seem to find  How to do that.
Can someone please send me a link to a How To or other docs.

Thank you very much.

With Blessings
and Best regards,

Jerry
2363

You shall do no unrighteousness in judgment; you shall not favor the poor, nor favor the mighty; but in righteousness you shall judge your neighbor.
(Torah portion, Kedoshim, Leviticus 19:15)