[GE users] :/opt/sge/default/spool/qmaster file was 48GB

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Mon May 17 21:42:27 BST 2010

Ignore my stupidity! Reply below assumed massive accounting file not
qmaster messages file.

I've never seen qmaster messages file get that big in my environments
but it would be something I'd consider monitoring with Nagios or
whatever. Sounds like rotation would be good but in general it would be
more informative to find out what is making that file so large!

chris