[GE users] Really strange with my users

jnorris jnorris at ucmerced.edu
Mon May 17 23:57:00 BST 2010

Hello to all,

This may be totally off subject from sge but it does effect what's
happening with sge.  For the most part my user base is not having any
issues - they can ssh around the nodes and qsub jobs.  However I have a
handful that when the ssh to any compute node - even though the have
properly built keys - get a password challenge.  I have compared
everything - well what I think is everything - between users without
issues and these users and I can not see what I am missing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again.

--
Joseph Norris
Application Developer & Server Administrator
jnorris at ucmerced.edu