[GE users] Integration of the MPICH2 and SGE

gqc606 gqc606 at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 03:54:15 BST 2010

Hi reuti:
  I found a problem with my rsh later,I could not connect to the other nodes with rsh.And my firewall had been closed:

[root at cluster ~]# services rsh restart
bash: services: command not found
[root at cluster ~]# services rsh start
bash: services: command not found
[root at cluster ~]# rsh compute-0-0
connect to address 192.168.1.254 port 543: Connection refused
Trying krb4 rlogin...
connect to address 192.168.1.254 port 543: Connection refused
trying normal rlogin (/usr/bin/rlogin)
compute-0-0.local: Connection refused
You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/root
[root at cluster ~]# rpm -aq |grep rsh
rsh-0.17-38.el5

 Maybe is this reason leading to the MPICH2 will not start.But I do not know how to solve this problem.Can you give me some advices?