[GE users] sge_qmaster 6.2u5 daemon: repeating segfaults

ah_sunsource ahaupt at ifh.de
Tue May 18 08:07:54 BST 2010

Hi Marco,

I just scripted this but it's simply impossible to run it for more than
a very short time. The debug output is growing up to several gigabytes
within minutes (even the qping output)! Our farm provides around 1750
cpu cores. That's what I would call medium size.

Isn't there a way to get the needed data "cheaper"? I will now try to
bzip the output on the fly before storing it. I cannot make promises
this will work.

Cheers,
Andreas