[GE users] How to override the tmp dir setting?

llikethat bharanitn at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 14:27:56 BST 2010

Hi Reuti,

Thank you for the response.

Unfortunately the application runs only on windows and so the tmpdir setting in the queue configuration is not understood by the application. if we specify /tmp, it looks for C:/tmp and will not be able to go to the unique job folder created in the directory.

Please let me know if there are any other options for this.

Thanks,

Burny