[GE users] Scheduler - Time settings possible?

myiagros dweichenthal at gmail.com
Wed May 19 15:43:26 BST 2010

I haven't used the scheduler with Grid yet so I am not sure if what I want to do will work or if it is not supported.

I have a queue which uses up to 3 slots right now(can't get my licenses to work with Grid) during the day. The jobs that get submitted are mainly parts of regressions and can have up to 100+ scripts that get run.

I want to be able to set Grid so that during the day(9-5) there are only 3 slots available, but after 5pm it will use up to 5 slots in the queue.