[GE users] Machine file and dedicated IB network

igardais igardais at yahoo.fr
Thu May 20 20:10:49 BST 2010

I set execd_param to H_MEMORYLOCKED=unlimited but I found a thread saying that it should be "H_MEMORYLOCKED=infinity" instead.

Actually, without this parameter memlocked is at 32k, with it (saying unlimited), it grows to 48k.

I'll try tomorrow morning with "infinity" to see if it shows "unlimited".

Ionel