[GE users] Scheduler - Time settings possible?

myiagros dweichenthal at gmail.com
Fri May 21 16:05:18 BST 2010

I took a look at that site and created a calendar for Mon-Fri 9-17 but the link on that page for getting more info on settings does not work, it links to the same page.

http://wikis.sun.com/display/GridEngine/Configuring+Queue+Calendars#ConfiguringQueueCalendars-indexterm259

There is a slots option in the General Config but it is also possible to set slots from the Subordinate tab for the queue. What would be the proper way to set my queue to only 2 slots?

Outside of the calendar times does it automatically switch to using what has been set under the Host Config?