[GE users] Need help in SGE configuration and resource allocation

shaila shaila.parashar at colostate.edu
Fri May 21 16:42:06 BST 2010

Hi

Thanks for such a quick response.
dandygroup is not a user group but a userlist. joeblow is a member of the userlist dandygroup. It is not a unix group. In the definition of the the queue high.q ,I have set the user_list as follows:

user_lists            NONE,[@dandyhosts=dandygroup],[@enghosts=baugroup ensdept]

So, if I login as one on the users(joeblow) who is in the user_list dandygroup , then I should be able to submit to the queue high.q and be able to run on the nodes in dandhosts.
In the previous email,I sent the outputs of dandyhosts, dandygroup and high.q .
Please email if you need any other info.
Thanks for all your help.