[GE users] [slightly OT] disallow node login

seandavi seandavi at gmail.com
Sun May 23 14:59:57 BST 2010

Simple question, probably.  I want to disallow node logins (both mac and linux nodes).  However, we use ssh for job submission.  How can I limit user access to nodes?  We have always allowed users free access to the nodes, but after several episodes of users running long jobs on nodes without submitting via a queue, we have decided to change policy.

Thanks,
Sean