logrotate configuration (was: [GE users] :/opt/sge/default/spool/qmaster file was 48GB)

fx d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon May 24 17:45:56 BST 2010

I wrote:

> For what it's worth, here's my /etc/logrotate.d/sge for use with
> logrotate(8) in SGE_CELL `lv3'.  It's probably no better than
> logchecker.sh, but avoids adding that if you're already running
> logrotate.

but the damn list software appears to have trashed the MIME parts
(thanks to Bill Hoover for telling me).  Here it is plainly, and with a
better subject for the sake of archives.

# The SGE logrotate script includes /opt/sge/lv3/common/schedd but I don't
# know whence that comes.
/opt/sge/lv3/common/accounting {
    compress
    missingok