[GE dev] Debian/Ubuntu and Grid Engine

pnendick paul.nendick at baseblack.com
Fri May 28 13:00:54 BST 2010

Hello there,

Apologies if this is a bit off-topic, but the Debian mailing lists
have seemingly been completely overrun with spam.

Is anyone on this list connected to or otherwise aware of the state of
Grid Engine packaging for Debian? We're very keen to get 6.2u5
deployed here (downstream in Ubuntu). Before we dive in ourselves I'd
hoped we could avoid a duplication of effort - and errors - by working
with the team that so nicely packaged 6.2u4. Is anyone able to comment
or otherwise lend a hand?

Warm regards,

Paul

--