[GE dev] Localization

unknown_coder an88sapr at rambler.ru
Sun May 30 10:31:43 BST 2010

Hi everyone. I had been looking in FAQ fro some localization issue and I just found two saying nothing strings there:

Q: How can I get Grid Engine in some language other than English?

A: Grid Engine has been internationalized and prepared for localization. The internationalization is based on gettext. There exist test localizations that can be used for additional localization efforts. An overview what has been done and what has to be done can be found in the I18N source description document. So anyone who is interested in helping with l10n is very welcome ;-)

Can somebody tell me how to move qmon (at least) to another language. And if this language is not supported yet, then how can I do it by myself?