[GE users] [OT] How to know if it *really* uses InfiniBand ?

dev dev_hyd2001 at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 11:06:59 BST 2010

One way to check that out is doing lsof | grep infniband or lsof | grep verbs if you are using verbs for the Infiniband communication. This must be done on one of the nodes involved in your MPI job.

Another possible way is to look at the counters in the IBA switch logs, to see if they are getting incremented when a job is running.

Hope it helps!

/Dev