[GE users] Problem installing qmaster, qmaster won't start

urhi vanessa.vines at ideg.es
Mon May 31 10:27:26 BST 2010

Hello,

I've unzipped the files under the directory /home/sgeadmin/sge, and I execute: ./start_gui_installer

First of all, when I launch the installer, shows the messages below:

   [: 329: 11: unexpexted operator
   [: 329: 11: unexpexted operator
   Starting Installer ...

And then when I try to install qmaster the error log show to me the messages that I attached on the other mail.

I had to install java, because it wasn't found on the operating system. And I don't know if i must install anything else.

Thanks in advance.

Urhi