[GE users] Submit jobs according to the CPU factor

esfreire esfreire at cesga.es
Mon May 31 12:59:40 BST 2010

Hello all,

I would like to know if there is a way in GE to can submit jobs according to the CPU factor. I mean,supposing that we have calculated the CPU factor for each node in order to normalized the CPU and we want to a submitted job enter in any node, but depending on the CPU factor, the job can get more execution time or less, because the machine will be slower of faster, in order to the job is not killed.

I don't know if someone have worked with CPU factor and GE, in any case, I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance,
Esteban