[GE users] specify the minimum number of cores per job

seandavi seandavi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 01:57:55 GMT 2010

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 8:24 PM, aali <ahmaksod at gmail.com<mailto:ahmaksod at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi,

I am just wondering if there in an easy way to specify the number of cores per job when I submit it, i.e. each job requires 5 cores.

This is what parallel environments are for.  Look at the documentation for setting one up.  Sounds like you want to use an "SMP" type of setup.

Sean

Do I have to use job submission verifier? Or is there any easier way to do it?

Thanks,
Ahmed