[GE users] Modify the job_array tasks

llikethat bharanitn at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 08:41:00 GMT 2010

Is it possible to modify the job_array tasks of a job that is already running?

The following are the steps i want to do, please tell me if it is possible,

 *   I have submitted a job with job_array 1-10:1
 *   Hold the running job
 *   Reschedule the job after changing the job_array to 1-15:1

Is it possible?

I tried in qmon - the script and the job_array is disabled for the particular job.

Thanks,
Bharani