[GE users] can two queue have one node? please help me!

seandavi seandavi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 10:29:33 GMT 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 5:23 AM, wushi8 <wushi8 at qq.com<mailto:wushi8 at qq.com>> wrote:
I create two queues,they have a same node n02.

n02 have 1 cpu, every queue have 1 slots

I have two users,user1 and user2

when user1 and user2 qsub job at one time,n02 have two processes ,It is mean two jobs is using n02 at one time,But n02 only one cpu.

why? How I config sge?

Look at subordinate queues.  You can make one queue suspend when the other queue is full.

Sean