[GE users] new community source repository

mdondrup michael.dondrup at uni.no
Sat Nov 6 14:35:56 GMT 2010

Thank you for sharing this, I lol'ed:

"Welcome to the Son of Grid Engine project"

By the way it's a shame how orcl treats the open-source projects they took over from sun,
OpenOffice, open solaris, and GE. They do not seem to have any consistent open-source policy
or understanding.
But what would you expect from a company that mainly sells a bloated (my)sql to banks...

Cheers
Michael