[GE users] Another question about requiring h_rt.

prentice prentice at ias.edu
Mon Nov 8 21:32:59 GMT 2010

I now have h_rt being required on my cluster. Now I have another
question: Is it possible to require h_rt for only certain queues, or at
least set a different default value for certain queues?

I would like h_rt to be required for any batch jobs, but for interactive
jobs, I set that queue's h_rt limit 10 hours, and would like users to
not have to specify an h_rt for that queue, since I envision more users
requesting an interactive shell to need it for a full workday.

--
Prentice