[GE users] qmaster problem on sge 6.5

udo udo at physics.rutgers.edu
Thu Nov 11 14:28:23 GMT 2010

Hi, Stella,

My apology.
Despite I am not newcomer but I didn't do thing right.
Next time I'll open the new topic.
This one is done I think with results SGE 6.5 does have problems.
I need some help in SGE compilation, especially, DRMAA, but I still have
hope to go thru.

Your topic is great and it is also very interesting for me too.
Regards,
viktor
p.s. if moderators could separate our topics it would be great.