[GE users] new community source repository

fx d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Nov 15 14:05:36 GMT 2010

bdbaddog <bill at baddogconsulting.com> writes:

> Why not git, hg, or bzr ?
> I'm unlikely to learn yet another 4th tier DVCS.
> Please consider using something more mainstream.

Now you can clone the repos with git or hg, though sub-optimally; see
<https://arc.liv.ac.uk/trac/SGE/wiki#News>.  I'll improve it when I have
a chance to clean it up and get firewall holes made, but presumably
nothing's stopping you contributing now.

The version of bzr I have crashes with fast-import, which accounts for
the lack of a bzr mirror.

--
Dave Love
AKA fx at gnu.org