[GE users] new community source repository

fx d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Nov 19 23:31:58 GMT 2010

John Tseng <jtseng at sandforce.com> writes:

> I guess we can start contributing on this continuing "arc" !

As long as you're doing Advanced Research Computing (not that I'm sure I
am these days) :-/.  But yes, please contribute anything you can.

I intend the repo to be a home for any new features, though I'd be
inclined to leave them out of the initial release I'd like to beat into
shape.  At least the better revision control makes it more reasonable to
cherry-pick (or maybe anti-cherry-pick to address regressions...) than
with CVS or Subversion, and make you less dependent on a stupid
maintainer.

--
Dave Love
AKA fx at gnu.org