[GE users] xml-qstat on Cocoon/Tomcat

butters chris at pearit.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 09:54:47 GMT 2010

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply, I gave the HTTPi version ago however I ran into some problems. On the customer's corporate standard IE6 it spits out just the plain XML - it seems that for some reason the configuration they've chosen doesn't do client-side XSLT, and there's no chance of that being changed!
So, I'm stuck with the Cocoon version I'm afraid. To try and work round the limitation with 'contextpath:' module I wrote a little CGI wrapper for qstat.sh, however I'm now struggling with getting this to work in the sitemap file.

Can you (or anyone else) offer me any pointers or examples as to how to call a CGI script with parameters (e.g. http://server/cgi-bin/qstat.cgi?cell=chbs&root=/data/sge62&job=12558) from the sitemap file please?

Thanks,
Chris

On 22 November 2010 09:20, olesen <Mark.Olesen at faurecia.com<mailto:Mark.Olesen at faurecia.com>> wrote:
> Has anyone had any success with xml-qstat running on Cocoon on top of
> Tomcat or JBoss please?

We've gone over to just using the httpi-version entirely and use a proxy to map it back into apache.

/mark

DISCLAIMER:
This electronic transmission (and any attachments thereto) is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited. Faurecia does not guarantee the integrity of this transmission and shall therefore never be liable if the message is altered or falsified nor for any virus, interception or damage to your system.