[GE users] IRC Channels

kisielk kamil at kamilkisiel.net
Mon Nov 22 18:35:08 GMT 2010

Hello everyone,

It was good to meet several of you at SC10 last week. As promised in some conversations there I just wanted to post a short blurb  about  two IRC channels which may be of interest to GridEngine users: #gridengine and #hpc on irc.freenode.net

#gridengine is for discussion of any GridEngine related topics, including SGE, OGE, and any of the open-source forks.

#hpc is for discussion of any general HPC / HTC / Enterprise Technical Computing, etc topics.

I invite anyone who's interested in either topic to join us.

- Kamil