[GE users] Rescheduling a task if a node fails

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Nov 23 12:02:13 GMT 2010

Yes but reschedule will also occur if the script dies for some other
reason such as a syntax error or other user/script problem so you have
to be careful about creating endless dispatch-die-reschedule-dispatch
loops with bad job scripts.

Usual advice is to only use the reschedule option on scripts that have
been previously well tested