[GE users] checking mount points or any other user defined attributes

llikethat bharanitn at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 11:15:17 GMT 2010

--- On Wed, 24/11/10, reuti <reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de> wrote:

From: reuti <reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de>
Subject: Re: [GE users] checking mount points or any other user defined attributes
To: users at gridengine.sunsource.net
Date: Wednesday, 24 November, 2010, 2:12 PM

Am 24.11.2010 um 06:21 schrieb llikethat:

> [...]

You define a complex as RESTRING and fill it with the mount points available on a machine in each exechost's specification:

$ qconf -me node01
complex_values mounts=:/nfs/fubar1:/nfs/fubar2:

and then you request e.g.

$ qsub -l mounts="*:/nfs/fubar2:*" ...

-- Reuti

Thank you very much for the reply will try this out and get back to you.