[GE users] checking mount points or any other user defined attributes

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Nov 24 11:38:02 GMT 2010

Am 24.11.2010 um 12:27 schrieb llikethat:

> [...]

No, it's just a fixed string - SGE doesn't know what it is, and it's also not necessary. Normally I would assume that you don't change mount points twice an hour. So they are fixed bound to machines. There is nothing to check for SGE.

You could nvertheless setup a load sensor, which will report the string of found mount points in a generic way for all machines. In a format as described (to avoid that a substring matches a found mount point) you can then fill the values automatically.