[GE users] SGE now called OGE, no longer free

jbhoren jbhoren at alaska.edu
Sun Oct 3 18:07:33 BST 2010

Huh... my bad. Guess I haven't been following this thread closely enough. Thanks for the tip!

<now going offline for NFL Sunday>

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 8:53 AM, rayson <rayrayson at gmail.com<mailto:rayrayson at gmail.com>> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 12:48 PM, jbhoren <jbhoren at alaska.edu<mailto:jbhoren at alaska.edu>> wrote:
> Well, unless they're going to offer some kind of [deep] academic discount,
> we'll probably move to torque. YMMV.

Just wondering, even with the availability of Open Grid Scheduler
(which is the fork & continuation of open source SGE development), why
are people still planning to Torque?