[GE users] Job not running: no access to tty

mhanby mhanby at uab.edu
Mon Oct 4 22:24:51 BST 2010

also, you may want to add bash to the allowed shells in the configuration

qconf -sconf |grep login_shells

login_shells                 bash,sh,ksh,csh,tcsh

And, if your users are primarily bash users, then you may want to change the default shell for the queue:

qconf -sq all.q | grep shell

shell                 /bin/bash

Mike